Dear family ! I want to know more about your family and more about Your fabulous kids . For my part : my mame is Louise Benghazi, i born in France more exactly Manosque sud of France near Marseille . I live actually in Manosque, I have bachelor in Human Resources , I travel a lot I was an au pair 3 times and it was an amazing and wonderful that why I want to be again an au pair. I know the responsibility, and I know it's more important to know the person what he will give your child .All times all family trust me , I have my driving license for 6 years and thanks God never accidents ! I never drink or smoke ! I love dancing, swimming, running, go to see a animation movie :) I m like a reel sister with rules and sometime discipline.I love teaching French and cook for kids ! Clean it's not my cup of tea but I will do the essential to live in good ambiance and clean space ! I think the chores are more correct. I love cooking and I enjoy my time in the kitchen ! I know the times pass with kids I never count my time but it s important to be recompensed like fairly ! It's very important to speak together on skype : louisebendji ( just said me when you are available with all family ! ) I m waiting you pictures with impatient ! 您好，亲爱的家庭！我想知道更多关于您的家庭和更多关于您天真的孩子。我叫路易丝班加西，我生于法国，更准确地说是在法国马赛附近的马诺斯克。我生活在马诺斯克，已经取得了人力资源专业的学士学位证，我经常旅行，做过3次互惠生，我之所以想要再做互惠生是因为我觉得这是一件神奇美妙的事情。我知道这是种责任，我也知道要了解这个人会给您的孩子带来什么更重要。所有的家庭都信任我，我的驾照已经有6年的时间了，感谢上帝我从来没有发生过意外！我从不喝酒抽烟！我爱跳舞，游泳，跑步，去看动画电影。我像一个有规则和原则的姐姐。我爱教法语和给孩子做饭！我不擅长清洁但我会做一些必要的使我们生活在良好的氛围和洁净的空间里！我认为做家务是正确的。我喜欢做饭，我喜欢在厨房里的时间！我从来都没有计算过和孩子在一起的时间，但是我觉得还是要合理的安排时间！我觉得在Skype沟通一下是非常重要的：louisebendji是我的Skype号（只要您和全家人都有空的时候，我们就可以沟通交流）我已经迫不及待地想看到您的照片！
Dear Host familiy,Hello, my name is Rhiannon and I am 18 years old.I am from a small town in Germany, called Nesselwang. I grew up with two elder brothers (Max and Daniel) and my Parents (Neill and Alison). I have a good relationship with my brothers and my parents.My father is a managing Director. He is a very activ person and he loves doing sports and seeing new places.My mother works at a bakery. She is a nice and friendly person, who likes to talk with other people.Max is currently in Australia for a year and Daniel is doing an apprenticeship. I am a polite, reliable enthusiastic individual who enjoys working as a part of a team but who is also very capable of working on my own. I am a positiveperson and one of my greatest strengths is my ability to communicate with people of all ages and from all backgrounds. I am a highly organised and target orientated person. I have a personable appearance and I enjoy remaining fit. I have already gained experience in caring for others and in the tourism industry. My role has always been people related with daily contact to other people. My work experience to date has allowed me to further develop my inter-personal and social skills to a level where I can now confidently deal with those entrusted to me and their environment.I particularly enjoy taking responsibility for children. As an elder cousin and ski teacher I have experienced the satisfaction of helping children to develop their inherent skills and watching them mature. I startet working in a Hotel when I was 14. I worked on my weekends and in my school holidays. My areas of responsibility were barwork, service and maid service.In 2012 I started working in an ice parlour. Here I improved my skills at barwork and service for two summers.In November 2012 I started working as a ski and snowboard teacher. It was great fun, as I could combine sports with teaching children.I graduatet from the Johann-Jakob-Herkomer-Realschule (Highschool) in 2007, leaving with a High school certificate.After finishing school I startet working in a rehabilitation centre. I worked one year with people who had car accidents, amputations,...After one year one that staion, I was one of the very few young people, who was allowed to go on the extreme ward station.When I finished working at the rehabilitation centre I decided to go abroad. So in march 2015 I went to Portugal. I worked 6 months at a Restaurant.Now I would like to go further. And china sounds like a great opportunity for me.I would like to go to china because I think it is very different to europe. And I would like to experience a different way of living and working.I think it has a beautiful countryside with nice and friendly people.And I would like to combine that with a wonderful and interesting job: taking care of your children.I think it is not always easy to take care of children but it is a great experience to share time with them. I have much patience because I trained these skills during my ski and snowboard teaching and during other babysitting jobs. I have the strength to set limits if necessary and I am consequent. I hope that I am the right person to take care of your children and I am looking forward to feedback. Kind regards, Rhiannon Hogarth 亲爱的家庭，您好，我的名字是Rhiannon，我18岁了。我来自德国的一个小镇，叫内瑟尔旺。我和我的父母(Neill and Alison)还有两个哥哥(Max and Daniel)一起长大。我们的家庭很和谐。我的父亲是一位董事总经理。他是一个很活跃的人，他喜欢做运动和欣赏新的地方。我妈妈在一家面包店工作。她是一个很友好的人，她喜欢和其他人聊天。Max目前在澳大利亚待了一年，Daniel正在做一个学徒。我是一个有礼貌、有热情的人，我喜欢作为团队的一员来共同工作，但是我也能独立完成自己的工作。我是一个积极的人和我最大的优点之一就是我和所有年龄段和不同背景的人进行交流的能力。我是一个具有高度组织能力和目标导向的人。我有一个漂亮的外观，并且喜欢保持健康。我已经在照顾别人和从事旅游业的经验中积累了经验。我的角色一直是与其他人进行日常联系。到目前为止我的工作经验使我能够进一步发展个人和社会技能，我现在可以放心地处理那些委托给我的工作和适应他们的环境。我特别喜欢对孩子们负责。作为一个年长的表姐和滑雪老师，我已经体验了帮助孩子发展他们内在的技能和观看他们成熟的满足感。我开始在饭店工作的时候是14岁。我在周末和学校假期时工作。我的职责是服务和清洁。2012我开始在冰室工作。在这里，通过两个夏天，我提高了自己的技能和服务。2012年11月，我开始工作，是一名滑雪老师。这很有趣，因为我可以把运动和教学结合在一起。2007时我毕业于国家实验中学，并获得了高中毕业证书。毕业后我在康复中心工作。我工作了一年，照顾那里的病人，他们因交通事故受伤，截肢，…一年后，我被调去一个极端的病房站工作，我是在极少数年轻人中被选中的一个。当我完成在康复中心的工作，我决定出国。因此2015年3月份我去了葡萄牙。我在一家餐馆工作了6个月。现在我想去一个更远的地方，中国是一个不错的选择。 我想去中国。因为我觉得它跟欧洲很不一样，我想体验一种不同的生活方式和工作方式。我认为它有美丽的乡村和友好的人。我想把这个工作和一个非常有趣的工作结合起来：照顾你的孩子。我认为照顾孩子并不总是很容易，但这是一个伟大的经验，与他们分享时间。我很有耐心因为我在做保姆工作期间和滑雪板滑雪教学有积累了很多经验。我希望我是一个合适的人照顾你的孩子，我期待着您的邀请。亲切的问候，Rhiannon Hogarth
WHO WE ARE:We are OuBei, an Au Pair agency that matches the host families from China with the Au Pairs all over the world. We are trying to break the barriere between the west and the east, helping both parties in their best interests. Mothers often need the "third hand", young girls want more experience and to travel abroad, and as so it happens, we figured out this would be the best solution. Chinese families are a little bit different than the western families. For example, they would not treat you as a domestic help (most, if not all of them, already have a housemaid at home, cooker, driver, etc.) So what would your role be then, you're asking yourself?WHAT WE NEED:We need young people (preferably 18 - 26 years old), not only females but males as well. There are no limitations in our case, the Au Pair doesn't necessarily have to be a girl. You MUST be fluent in spoken and written English language, the chinese families are paying a lot of attention to that. The reason is that there might be some misunderstanding, so we need to find a common language. However, some families recently are looking for native french and german speakers. Apply for our program today, you have nothing to lose, only to gain! smile emoticonREQUIREMENTS:-You are willing to work with the kid(s) not more than 30 hours per day (simple play&talk)-Help the kid(s) wake up and escort them to kindergarten/school-Pick them up from school/kindergarten and escort them home safely-Teach the kid(s), review the lessons, read books and do homework with them-Play with the kid(s), do some simple crafts, mazes, tracing, clay etc. (If you are not sure how to do this, you've never been an Au Pair before - we OFFER you training, completely free of charge smile emoticonWHAT WE OFFER:There are numerous things that we offer to you, some are listed here:-Complete assistance and guidance for the chinese visa (We'll send you the needed papers via DHL)-Reimbursement money for your flight ticket (If you are short on money, we can also book and pay the flight ticket for you!)-Mandarin classes 4 hours per week (In time that is suitable for both the Au Pair and the family)-Paid insurance-Paid vacation (If you're going to stay for 1 year, you get 2 weeks free, less than 1 year, 1 week)-CertificateBENEFITS:You are going to live with the chinese family and be a part of it, it depends on you how long. We offer 3/6/9/12 months programmes. The longer you stay, the bigger benefits you have. At the end of the contract, you get 300/600/900/1200 RMB. Every month you get a pocket money of minimum 1000 RMB. It depends on your proficiency in the family if you get the bonus tip on it as well. Most of the families are really generous and they'll treat you kindly. And of course, you have free accomondation,and delicious chinese food! YUMMY.CONCLUSION:Let's be honest: You don't get the chance to live and experience China every day. The time is now or never. As a tourist, it would cost you too much (visa, flight ticket, accomondation and food...). Besides, as a tourist, 10 days wouldn't be enough to explore China, it's ENORMOUS. Not to mention the Mandarin class (Who has the money nowadays for private classes, especially for the language that's the most difficult among them all!? ) Learn with the locals how to bargain and eat with the chopsticks, visit pandas at the zoo, explore old towns... Options are endless. It's your choice.
1) China is Superpower!China is the next big thing, it is set to become one of the most influential countries in the world, and association with this nation is such an important thing. Working as an au pair in China gives an upper hand, there will be more opportunities for you when you clear the studies, and it means get bigger things in future. 2) Good for the CVGaining experience in any field in China is a big plus for a person who would like to become a global worker. China is known for quality training, you will impress your future employer for the experience you have gained here. You will be hunted by prospective employers just for the fact that you worked in the country, regardless of the field where you were working.After you finish the contract, we'll provide you a certificate :) 3) History and Modern CultureChina has rich history, dating back 5000 years , this can only be discovered through visiting the numerous Chinese museums. Despite the rich history, the country is highly modernized, technological superior, with a fast growing economy. Visiting and working in the country will give you a first hand experience on these two extreme situations. 4) You will make money despite acting an older brother or sister As an au pair you will be playing the role of a bigger brother or sister, you will take care of the kids. Normally parents do not pay their children while taking care of their siblings but for you they will pay cash for taking that role. The expenses will be few allowing saving most of your earnings. 5) Flights and Accommodation included Some of the expenses such as flights and accommodations are taken care of. These are expenses that could take a good chunk of the earning. With the inclusion of these needs in the employer or host family budget, you will save a great deal! 6)Mandarin ClassesYou will not get a paid job abroad, flights and accommodation supported, but you also get Mandarin classes, which means you can show off to your mates when you get back home. You will have mastered the language by the time the contract ends. 7) Challenge Stereotypes Let’s face it, if you’ve never been to China, there’s a decent chance that you don’t have the full picture when it comes to what the country has to offer. So, stop referring to what you think China is and go and discover it for yourself. Au pair China , gives you this golden opportunity , take it and you will never be the same again, you will change for better 8)Being in familyYou will be treated as the family member, this will be a great opportunity for culture exchange. You can learn how to cook Chinese food, participating in family’s life; celebrate National Holidays side by side with a native Chinese people. Great opportunity to learn Chinese culture from inside!
1) Contact us. Fill out the application documents and provide them with all the needed documents, e.g. copy of your valid passport, photos, dear family letter, etc. 2) Prepare for an interview with us. Mostly it will be via Skype, so if you haven't got an account yet it’s the perfect time to get one. In the interview you have to convince the agency that you are a suitable candidate as an Au pair in China. 3) Wait for a suitable host family. If you have passed the interview the agency will start to match you with one of the families. 4) First contact with the family. The family will write you an email and you can decide if you want to get in touch with them. You will also have to do a video-chat via Skype. 5) Prepare the last needed documents. When you and the family are a match, you have to prepare the remaining documents, e.g. health declaration, criminal background check, etc. 6) Sign the contracts. To be an Au-pair in China you have to sign two contracts, one between you and the agency and one between you and your future host family. 7) Apply for your Visa. Your agency will provide you with all the information you need to apply for your visa in China. 8) Book your flight ticket. You can decide if you buy a one-way flight first or a return flight already. Many air ticket sites offer good deals; also it is cheaper to fly on weekdays as on the weekend. Or, we can do it for you :) 9) Get ready to start your Au-pair stay in China. OuBei AuPair will provide you with useful information about China and life in China; you should also read as much as possible about it before you go. You can ask your family what you should bring and what you don't have to bring. 10) If there is any problem or misunderstanding during your stay in China, OuBei AuPair is always the first one to contact.
A Letter from an American Au PairDear Family, Hi! My name is Carli. I am from a small town in Georgia in the United States. I am a student in college studying pre-nursing. I am a people pleaser, and i love children! I have two sisters-one younger one older- that I love dearly. Two of my biggest passions is traveling and making people happy. I have decided to take a break from school, and experience life some where else besides Georgia although i will always call it home. I enjoy art in all forms and i am into classical music. My very favorite musician is Lana Del Rey. I enjoy the simple things in life, but i never give up on striving for the best. I am a small town person with big dreams, and i love the city atmosphere! I hope that I have described myself in a simple but sweet manner. Carli
A letter from a Polish Au PairMy name is Mariola. I’m 24 and I’ve just graduated in tourism and recreation at my university in Warsaw. My big love are children and they are constantly present in my life making it colorful and happy. For as long as I can remember I’ve been helping my parents to run a home orphanage. In our home there are different children that require lots of empathy and tolerance as well as patience and understanding. My another contact with children is by teaching them English. For four years I have been given private classes to children of school-age. I also work as a camp counsellor at the football camps with children of different age. Besides working with children I also love traveling and meeting new people and cultures. That is why I would like to take care of Your children linking these two passions. I am very open and agreeable person so I am sure we can become friends and enjoy spending our time together.
When you are far away from home and live alone,no doubt, you will feel homesick and miss your family so much. However, if you seek a live-in au pair job, you won't feel lonely and helpless.Also,you can get a close look at people's lifestyles here and blend yourself into your surrounding and have a real impression of Chinese culture.
1. come from English speaking countries or speak advanced level English with clear pronunciation and abundant vocabulary.2. have patience with children, love children and have a sense of responsibility, optimistic and positive.3. Achieve university or college degree, have rich knowledge of artistic skills and cross cultural experience, love sports.4. Have experience in teaching, child care or early childhood experience or hold English teacher qualification certificate.5. Be healthy with no infectious diseases, having good manner, positive lifeattitude and can provide No Criminal Record.6. Excellent high school students, college/University students or those youngPeople well behaved in society aged from 18-26.Expand your world! Experience Chinese culture first hand by living with a Chinese family and helping to care for their children.Living with a host family allows you the unique opportunity to intimately experience the day-to-day life of a typical Chinese family. Au pairs receive a monthly stipend for childcare services.You will have many opportunities to meet new friends and explore the surroundings of your new Chinese home. You will become independent and grow as an individual as you experience what it is like to live abroad.Living and working in another country allows you to gain valuable knowledge, skills, and experience, all of which will help you in the future and look great on your resume. Whether you want to move forward with childcare or go into a completely different field, your time in China and proven excellent Chinese skills will take you far.Being an au pair has other unique advantages as well. You’re not a visitor, you’re a family member. As an au pair, you share your own culture directly with your Chinese family and make a real, lasting, positive difference in a child’s life!OuBei Au Pair is an exchange visitor visa sponsoring organization. You can feel confident that you are being sponsored in a legal, respected program.
- hotline1： 021-35352226
- hotline2： 021-35352225
- Skype： phoebe04050314
- Facebook： sunny dong
- Wechat： candytang13585589334
- Email： email@example.com
- Add.： Room 1110, Tower2, Oriental Blueocean Plaza, No.1728 Huang Xing Rd, Yang Pu District, Shanghai, China.