The Aptitude To Reply
1) China is Superpower!China is the next big thing, it is set to become one of the most influential countries in the world, and association with this nation is such an important thing. Working as an au pair in China gives an upper hand, there will be more opportunities for you when you clear the studies, and it means get bigger things in future. 2) Good for the CVGaining experience in any field in China is a big plus for a person who would like to become a global worker. China is known for quality training, you will impress your future employer for the experience you have gained here. You will be hunted by prospective employers just for the fact that you worked in the country, regardless of the field where you were working.After you finish the contract, we'll provide you a certificate :) 3) History and Modern CultureChina has rich history, dating back 5000 years , this can only be discovered through visiting the numerous Chinese museums. Despite the rich history, the country is highly modernized, technological superior, with a fast growing economy. Visiting and working in the country will give you a first hand experience on these two extreme situations. 4) You will make money despite acting an older brother or sister As an au pair you will be playing the role of a bigger brother or sister, you will take care of the kids. Normally parents do not pay their children while taking care of their siblings but for you they will pay cash for taking that role. The expenses will be few allowing saving most of your earnings. 5) Flights and Accommodation included Some of the expenses such as flights and accommodations are taken care of. These are expenses that could take a good chunk of the earning. With the inclusion of these needs in the employer or host family budget, you will save a great deal! 6)Mandarin ClassesYou will not get a paid job abroad, flights and accommodation supported, but you also get Mandarin classes, which means you can show off to your mates when you get back home. You will have mastered the language by the time the contract ends. 7) Challenge Stereotypes Let’s face it, if you’ve never been to China, there’s a decent chance that you don’t have the full picture when it comes to what the country has to offer. So, stop referring to what you think China is and go and discover it for yourself. Au pair China , gives you this golden opportunity , take it and you will never be the same again, you will change for better 8)Being in familyYou will be treated as the family member, this will be a great opportunity for culture exchange. You can learn how to cook Chinese food, participating in family’s life; celebrate National Holidays side by side with a native Chinese people. Great opportunity to learn Chinese culture from inside!
1) Contact us. Fill out the application documents and provide them with all the needed documents, e.g. copy of your valid passport, photos, dear family letter, etc. 2) Prepare for an interview with us. Mostly it will be via Skype, so if you haven't got an account yet it’s the perfect time to get one. In the interview you have to convince the agency that you are a suitable candidate as an Au pair in China. 3) Wait for a suitable host family. If you have passed the interview the agency will start to match you with one of the families. 4) First contact with the family. The family will write you an email and you can decide if you want to get in touch with them. You will also have to do a video-chat via Skype. 5) Prepare the last needed documents. When you and the family are a match, you have to prepare the remaining documents, e.g. health declaration, criminal background check, etc. 6) Sign the contracts. To be an Au-pair in China you have to sign two contracts, one between you and the agency and one between you and your future host family. 7) Apply for your Visa. Your agency will provide you with all the information you need to apply for your visa in China. 8) Book your flight ticket. You can decide if you buy a one-way flight first or a return flight already. Many air ticket sites offer good deals; also it is cheaper to fly on weekdays as on the weekend. Or, we can do it for you :) 9) Get ready to start your Au-pair stay in China. OuBei AuPair will provide you with useful information about China and life in China; you should also read as much as possible about it before you go. You can ask your family what you should bring and what you don't have to bring. 10) If there is any problem or misunderstanding during your stay in China, OuBei AuPair is always the first one to contact.
1. come from English speaking countries or speak advanced level English with clear pronunciation and abundant vocabulary.2. have patience with children, love children and have a sense of responsibility, optimistic and positive.3. Achieve university or college degree, have rich knowledge of artistic skills and cross cultural experience, love sports.4. Have experience in teaching, child care or early childhood experience or hold English teacher qualification certificate.5. Be healthy with no infectious diseases, having good manner, positive lifeattitude and can provide No Criminal Record.6. Excellent high school students, college/University students or those youngPeople well behaved in society aged from 18-26.Expand your world! Experience Chinese culture first hand by living with a Chinese family and helping to care for their children.Living with a host family allows you the unique opportunity to intimately experience the day-to-day life of a typical Chinese family. Au pairs receive a monthly stipend for childcare services.You will have many opportunities to meet new friends and explore the surroundings of your new Chinese home. You will become independent and grow as an individual as you experience what it is like to live abroad.Living and working in another country allows you to gain valuable knowledge, skills, and experience, all of which will help you in the future and look great on your resume. Whether you want to move forward with childcare or go into a completely different field, your time in China and proven excellent Chinese skills will take you far.Being an au pair has other unique advantages as well. You’re not a visitor, you’re a family member. As an au pair, you share your own culture directly with your Chinese family and make a real, lasting, positive difference in a child’s life!OuBei Au Pair is an exchange visitor visa sponsoring organization. You can feel confident that you are being sponsored in a legal, respected program.
- hotline1： 021-35352226
- hotline2： 021-35352225
- Skype： phoebe04050314
- Facebook： sunny dong
- Wechat： candytang13585589334
- Email： email@example.com
- Add.： Room 1110, Tower2, Oriental Blueocean Plaza, No.1728 Huang Xing Rd, Yang Pu District, Shanghai, China.